Academic level: Bachelor
Academic degree: Bachelor in Law
Duration: 4 years (240 ECTS)
Language of instruction: Georgian
Annual tuition fee: 2250
Program code: 0880102
Requirements for enrollment: state-approved certificate of General Education or equivalent document; Unified National Exams
Available places: 270
Goals and Advantages of the Program
The goal of the educational program in Law is to give students:
• Broad theoretical knowledge about basic features, principles and institutions of the national legal system, also general legal principles and values, social, political, philosophical, historical and economical aspects of legislation as well as about national and foreign scientific ideas
• Profound knowledge and special preparation in the fields of public, private and/or criminal law.
Students develop the skills of:
• effective use of theoretical knowledge;
• finding solutions to the legal problems independently;
• evaluation, discussion and argumentation.
Graduates of the Bachelor in Law will be able to take any position which requires academic degree in Law. National Certification Exams and/or any other preconditions stipulated by the Georgian legislation are not required.
Graduates can be employed in:
• Legislative and executive branches of government;
• Law enforcement and the oversight bodies
• Legal entities of private and public law or other non-entrepreneurial (non-commercial) organizations.